COVID-19 Safety Plan
Our COVIDsafe plan includes:
- Increased cleaning and sanitising measures will continue to be upheld in our practice.
- Scattered appointment schedules across our 3 treatment rooms, meaning less contact with others in our clinic.
- We are restricted to 4 patients in our waiting room. Please avoid bringing others to your consult where you can help it.
- Please observe our social distancing stickers.
- You will be sent a link to our pre-screening test which needs to be completed prior to every appointment.
- For your safety and to help stop the spread of COVID19, a temperature check is now required upon arrival.
- Should you fail the temperature check twice, we will suggest a temperature check.
- If you are awaiting your own or someone else in your household’s COVID19 test result you will be asked to reschedule.
- No Mask, No Entry and No Treatment. ‘Your mask protects me, and mine protects you’.
- Our practitioners are now wearing *fashionable* Goggles or Face Shields.
We remain vigilant and are committed to sanitizing all surfaces within our practice.
We will ask you questions relating to your health before each appointment. This may include a temperature check.
Osteobalance is constantly adapting to new Government regulations to deliver the safest treatment for you.